Company: Oceania International Inc
Expected salary: $24 – 26 per hour
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Greenshine New Energy specializes in developing and manufacturing customized solar outdoor LED lighting systems for a wide range of lighting applications. We provide cost effective, industry leading and proprietary solar lighting solutions for commercial, residential, and industrial projects. Our solar LED light systems are installed at over 5000 locations all around the world.
Responsible for increasing brand awareness in target markets to help sales pipeline growth and client retention by creating content, leveraging digital channels and analytics (including SEO, corporate blogs, video, web updates, social media posts, email blasts, and infographics). We value individuals who learn fast and possess strong independent thinking and problem solving skills. If you enjoy making an impact and are excited by a fast paced and challenging work environment, please consider joining us!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our marketing and technology team to generate content, create landing pages, and optimize user journey/experience and lead generation.
- Well-versed in all things digital marketing, including SEO, content strategy, PPC, social media, email marketing, etc.
- Conduct keyword research and competitor analysis to identify gaps in strategy
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and content vendors
- Excellent problem solving skills utilizing a blend of analytical, strategic, and creative skills
- Identify new digital marketing trends for opportunities to grow our reach and effectiveness
- Organized with good project management skills
- Flexible and open to wearing multiple hats if needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business
- 2+ Years of Minimum Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in producing blog & PR content, website landing page, and social media posts for B2B or B2C companies
- Understanding SEO concepts
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Analytics tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Data Studio
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and creative personality
- Detail-oriented, reliable and enthusiastic
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Must be self-motivated and driven
- Ability to meet deadlines and/or targets
Pay: $24.00 – $26.00 per hour
Job date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 07:20:56 GMT